- Business Banking
- Commercial Loans
- Personal Banking
- About Us
Personal Deposit Products
Fluent in Finance
We recognize that traditional means of banking are changing and we are determined to meet your alternative needs. Contact us to discuss your situation. We listen.
We offer these customary deposit products:
- Personal Checking Accounts with unlimited check writing and deposits
- Interest Checking with unlimited check writing and a competitive rate of interest
- Senior Interest Checking with unlimited check writing (minimum age requirement)
- Savings Accounts with no monthly service charge when minimum average daily balance requirement is met (a minimum opening deposit required)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) where your interest may be tax-free or tax-deferred, until you withdraw the funds (If you withdraw before age 59 ½, a penalty may be assessed)
- Money Market Accounts with a competitive rate of interest - see limitations below*
- Certificates of Deposit with secure, fixed interest rates on your deposits
- ATM/Debit Cards (ask about waiver of fees)
- Overdraft Protection
- Wire Transfers
- Check Imaging
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
Effective May 11, 2018, additional regulations to strengthen Customer Due Diligence (CDD) require all banks to identify the direct and indirect beneficial owners of 25% or more of a business or entity and at least one person with control over the entity. The rule applies to all new business or entity deposit and loan accounts opened.
*You may make up to six (6) withdrawals by means of pre-authorized agreement or check per month (or statement cycle of at least 4 weeks). Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited. For additional information, please review Federal Reserve Regulation D Transaction Limitations.