- Business Banking
- Commercial Loans
- Personal Banking
- About Us
Business Deposit Products
Business banking worth recommending.
Our deposit products are designed to help business owners and professionals stay on top of their banking transactions and assist them in managing their company finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from almost anywhere.
The right account is an important benefit to your business. We have a variety of deposit packages, including:
- Analysis Business Checking Accounts using prevailing market rates and competitive transaction charges with earnings credits that may reduces fees
- Small Business Interest Checking is an ideal solution for sole proprietors and non-profit associations who desire interest on their balances – we also offer this checking account to schools, church groups and other non-profit organizations
- Money Market Accounts combining immediate availability with market rates of return - see limitations below*
- Certificates of Deposit which allow you to earn interest on investment balances – choose monthly interest payments or compound the interest in your account
- Attorney Client Trust Accounts to handle State Bar requirements for attorneys
- Overdraft Protection so that you have funds when you unexpectedly need them
- Business Debit Cards so you can track your expenses conveniently on your monthly statement
To get a better understanding on how any of our deposit products work for your business, contact us to discuss your situation. We will give you a product demonstration and do all the work to provide you with convenient and useful banking services.
Effective May 11, 2018, additional regulations to strengthen Customer Due Diligence (CDD) require all banks to identify the direct and indirect beneficial owners of 25% or more of a business or entity and at least one person with control over the entity. The rule applies to all new business or entity deposit and loan accounts opened.
*You may make up to six (6) withdrawls by means of pre-authorized agreement or check per month (or statement cycle of at least 4 weeks). Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited. For additional information, please review Federal Reserve Regulation D Transaction Limitations.